Thursday, July 12, 2012

So prominent was out and then he was back...

I'm thinking, if you help this guy, you will win his family's favor.
Plus you're a good nurse.
And you helped society.

It's a win for all!

Obviously these blogs are leaking... I was thinking, do I tell them face to face or leak it here... I feel like they just want to get rid of him, they don't see the potential... it kinda reaches everyone so I'll say here

I wasn't the one who was foldered on the face, or the one shouted upon, so if I put myself in their shoes, yeah, it's upsetting, but it's like, I know it's difficult to not take it personally, but these patients have behavioral problems, and they need help from us, it's part of their disease, emphasis on this, so it's like working with these patients, you have to be patient yourself, it's very difficult, I'm telling we should do this, we should do that, I don't know anything, but I know it's a win for all if we help this guy.






So maybe favored one really was telling the truth and he did contact Pikachu. It's great if like something like this was really true, I think it's true. It was his idea, he was the one who said he wanted a big rehab place to live for a long time, I'm just glad I was assigned to him, I'm glad too that Brother Joel said every shift talk to the patients, I'm glad too that I kinda ignored him because he was cute and then he was looking for someone to talk to... it's like if you give attention early on, they will become suspicious or like, why is this guy talking to me, what does he want... OK I want to take credit for convincing him O_o I'm such a blur

I wonder what he's doing now... I saw him when he was next to the window, a fleeting moment, waving with a smile, and I smiled back, but it's difficult, I'm only allowed to stay where I'm supposed to be... it's like, these guys are thinking, oh you were nice to me when I was there, but how come you never see me now, it's like you're not true

Sigh I need to work on socialization







So yeah I think I didn't show emotion. I did steal a look on a certain spot lol omg and then I shut my eyes. Because why was I looking there. Why am I attracted. Cool too... although the nose was flaring up a bit... why is that? It's like when you get older, things start to get loose and flare





So I'm looking forward to being hypoglycemic and just be more concerned with survival than with sex


It's ridiculous, one moment you're almost dead and then the next day, balls still make hormones





So I get the feeling that, ah, so you're looking at other places huh, so you want to leave, huh, Ok, I'll do this... so I'm thinking, it's like this delusion is getting me nowhere, I have to be realistic, and if salary is this much and the house is this much, it would be faster if I get a bigger salary, so I looked...
I don't want mom to fail there, besides I don't do anything with cash so might as well use it for something good

But it's like $20 an hour! Or even 40... I have to be realistic and delusion is not reality. Was thinking, oh you can't give me stateside experience

But reality is also, currently, I haven't found a way for me to go there still

So I am where I am

And wait, she's the one who's buying a house, not me

If budget is 100,000, then it will take two years worth, no eating, no spending for me

Switch off brain

So pikachu because I like pikachu

p.s. kindly click ads for me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment