Thursday, July 26, 2012

So hospital, oh my goodness

I shouldn't have laughed but I laughed. Dog bit fingertip and I laughed....omg how non therapeutic...

So you get animal bites... and then you order tetanus shots... and then you get deep wounds, also tetanus shots... and then you get allergies...at first, I thought, OK allergy, but then someone corrected me, yeah allergy, but if the throat is inflamed, they can't breathe...

And the vehicular accidents omg.. so much blood

So what looked like a shallow head wound, it turns out to be small but deep, like punctured...

And then most of the time is waiting... sad is when doctor calls for the ECG machine... at first, I was like, why, and then later, OK, flat line...

you also get the common cold, I'm like, we're the ER, for emergencies only, please, kindly go to OPD

And then the people who are dizzy... turns out, high BP... so you tell them to rest... and calm them down.. if they panic, if you scare them, BP goes up again... so you're like, OK, how are you.... like very calm...

hmmm I'm tired

No comments:

Post a Comment